Happy New Years! Welcome to 2016




Dear Readers!

Happy New Year and welcome to 2016! I hope that the new year be even better to you than the last and may it be filled with all things bookish! 

Rather than make a list of resolutions that I will only break this year I decided to make a list of goals that I want to complete within this year. For me, one of those goals is to read more and post more to my blog and YouTube channel. I am hoping to start posting once a week on my blog and once every fortnight on my YouTube channel. I realize that I work a full time job on overnights and this may be hard since all I want to do when I come home is sleep, but I am bound and determined! We shall see how it goes as the year goes on. 

I have set the same goal on a couple of different websites for this year. I gave myself a goal of reading 50 books this year! That is almost one every week! I put the 50 books as my goal on my goodreads account, which lets you set a yearly goal. If you haven't signed up for goodreads yet, you really should! It is a great way to meet other people in the book community, connect with authors, share your views on books, keep a list of the books you've read, and ones you still want to read. You can set a book goal for the year and track how you are doing as you go along. There is also a goodreads app that I use all the time, it is really handy and well developed so it is easy to use. 





You can sign up for a goodreads account here:

Check out my goodreads account: 

For the first time I have also joined the 50 Book Pledge! I have never used it before so I can't really say too much about it. I will say though that it looks very much like a community based effort. So if you have trouble sticking to your goals and need to talk to others about the book you are about to read, currently reading or just read this may be for you! 

You can check it out here: 


Whatever your goals or resolutions are I hope we can get through them in 2016 together! Let me know what your goals are below, I would love to know! May your year be blessed with many books and all things bookish! Until next time ❤️

Christine


No comments