Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

I thought, as my first post I should write a little about myself so we can get to know one another!

My name is Christine (obviously) and I am 24, and a Canuck (Canadian, for those of you who didn't know). No, I don't live in an igloo, nor do I have an attack beaver. I am 5 foot 5 inches tall, with brown hair and brown eyes. I have glasses and my clothing style in mostly casual, but I do like the frilly and girly clothes too.



I am a geek and an otaku (yes, I own up to it!) I love to read both fiction and non-fiction books, as well as manga. I have an extensive collection of books and manga that I hope to exponentially grow over time. I love to watch tv, anime, movies, kdramas, jdramas and lots more! I love to listen to music, mostly classical and OST's, but I will listen to anything except rap and country. I  enjoy doing crafts like cross stitching, knitting and crocheting. I like to go to the opera, see the ballet and see/listen to the symphony. I am trying to teach myself to play the violin, piano and flute.

I am a romantic at heart, cry easily and love a happy ending. I can fangirl with the best of them and may seem childish at times but I like to think I'm just young at heart. I would love to travel, but I'm money conscious and so cannot quite afford to yet. Hopefully it is somewhere in the near future! I have a collection of stuffed animals and I'm obsessed with Disney. I am usually very shy and quiet, but can be loud and courageous when I need to be.

Well, I think that's enough rambling about me. In the end I am a walking contradiction, but in some way aren't we all?

Until next time,

Christine

No comments